CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 18, 2007

It's Tough Bein' Four

Hi, I'm Anjolie and I'm four. Mom says I can tell her about things I'm learning and maybe some other 4 year old can read about it! I still have to take naps and sometimes I pout and get mad, but God still loves me and forgives me when I ask Him too.

6 comments:

staceyhoff said...

How Cute! My Joshua is just turning 6 (this Feb.4th) but he still has lot's of friends who are 4, so I'm sure he would enjoy reading this blog! ( or rather, being read to ! ;)

Pam--in America said...

Hi, Anjolie!! We all miss you so much. Keep being a good girl and doing what makes God happy! We love you!

Pam--in America said...

I'm just glad that I got to go to your house and stay at your home.
I miss you, Anjolie! I made a tiger picture. Tiger reads "T, T, T".
Love, M@r% (4 yrs old)

Rebekah said...

Great going, Anjolie! I don't know any other computer-literate 4-year-olds, but if I find any, I'll recommend you!

HOPE said...

Well Anjolie... I was 4 once too! so you are in lots of company of former 4 year olds..ASK YOUR MOM! she knows all about life at 4! ;)

I pray you will be one of the greatest examples of a SWEET 4 yr. old like your friend in Jerusalem.

We NEED more 4 yr. olds who will shine for the LORD!

God bless you

I like My Little Kitty too...
(signed..just a grandma with a hug for you)

HOPE said...

okay...it's been a while..

HELLO....kitty!